The online +DS modules introduce Data Science concepts. They are comprised of summer school video lectures and Coursera at Duke modules. The online content may be viewed in the context of self-learning, but the principal objective of the online +DS modules as previewing prior to in-person learning experiences. In particular, select and specified online +DS modules serve as pre-requisites for in-person learning experiences.
Coursera at Duke modules
- Module 1: Simple Introduction to Machine Learning
- Module 2: Basics Of Model Learning
- Module 3: Image Analysis with Convolutional Neural Networks
- Module 4: Recurrent Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing
- Module 5: The Transformer Network for Natural Language Processing
- Module 6: Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
Recorded Content from the Machine Learning Summer School
In addition to the aforementioned Coursera content, +DS offers recordings from one of Duke’s Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS), held in June of 2018. If you are a Duke student, staff or faculty member, you can review these classroom recordings on Panopto, with accompanying slides and links to github code demos.
Recorded Content from Lunch and Learns on How AI is Transforming Healthcare
+DS also offers recordings of a series of lunch and learning, held in fall of 2019, about how artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming healthcare. If you are a Duke student, staff or faculty member, you can review these recordings of the sessions, led by both clinical experts and technical experts sharing both the medical context and the technical aspects.